The total cost for the HLC 111 Phlebotomy program is approximately $1400 - $1500.
Please keep in mind that SRJC has financial aid and scholarships available here: https://financialaid.santarosa.edu/ and also low-income, disabled, and first-generation assistance here: https://hope.santarosa.edu/program-eligibility. Please reach out to those departments to get assistance with paying for your Phlebotomy education.
Here is a list of fees/costs (may not be exhaustive):
- Approximately $360 for the SRJC registration units. HLC 111 is currently a total of 7.5 units. See this link for the exact total cost for the units, as unit fees vary by semester: https://admissions.santarosa.edu/fees-refund-information
- Approximately $400 for the SRJC skills lab supplies fee. This one-time fee paid by each student, pays for all of the supplies needed to learn how to become a Phlebotomist; such as needles, syringes, lab tubes, tourniquets, gloves, gauze pads, etc. This fee varies by semester, based on supplier cost fluctuations.
- Approximately $104 for the CastleBranch fee.
- Approximately $100 for the CA state application fee, AND approximately $100 for the national certification exam.
- Approximately $50 to $75 for the CPR fee.
- Approximately $60 per semester for the SRJC parking fee.
- Approximately $8 for the ID badge fee ($4 each)
- Approximately $5 to $15 for each official college transcript
- Approximately $70 to $100 for the book and study guide