AFTER YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR THE CLASS,
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
1. Purchase the uniform as described on the “Uniform/Dress Code” webpage.
2. Go to the Cashier/Accounting office in Bailey Hall. Tell them you need to pay for 2 ID badges** for health sciences. The cost is $4 each, total of $8. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.
**If you are taking any other SRJC Health Science program(s), you will need 2 ID badges for each program.
3. Go to the Cashier/Accounting office in Bailey Hall and tell them you need to pay for your Phlebotomy HLC 111 skills supply fee - this fee is $400. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT and bring it to the first skills lab day. If you do not have a receipt to show the instructor, then you will not be admitted to the skills lab.
4. Get your SRJC ID Badge picture taken at the picture taking sessions. Once scheduled, the dates and times will be shown on the left side of this webpage.
- If you do not bring your payment receipt to the picture taking session, your picture will not be taken.
- You must wear the scrub top as described on the "Uniform/Dress Code" webpage. Any visible t-shirts or turtlenecks worn underneath must be white, and you must have your hair pulled back - otherwise your picture will not be taken.
- If you are unable to come to the scheduled dates, please contact Yvette Davis, Administrative Assistant, at YDavis@SantaRosa.edu to make an alternate appointment. Drop ins are not available for picture taking.
- Your 2 ID badges will be given to you the first day of class.
5. Plan to attend 100% of all lectures, skills labs, and externship hours. 100% attendance is mandated by the State of California.
6. If you have any questions about the Phlebotomy lectures, skills lab, and/or the externship, please contact Sharon Okada at SOkada@SantaRosa.edu. For questions about add codes, registering for the class, and any special circumstances regarding background checks and drug screens, please contact Katherine Slusser at KSlusser@SantaRosa.edu.
7. Welcome to the SRJC Phlebotomy program, we wish you a challenging and rewarding educational experience!